AIMS & OBJECTIVES
As Speed Van Lines C.C., we boast a wide-rang e of aims and objectives, which include, but are not limited, to the following:-
- Committed to the highest levels of ethics, honesty and integrity.
- The creation and/or sustenance of highly qualitative service provider in the freight/transportation and distribution sector, encompassing a comprehensive aspect thereto. In other words, Speed Van Lines pledges to be and remain a force/company to be reckoned with amongst its peers and competitors alike, for the benefit of our existing and future clients.
- To become a recognised leader within the business arena in the freight/transportation and distribution fraternity, hence a service provider of choice amongst potential clientele.
- To provide meaningful employment opportunities to potentially large numbers of individuals who would otherwise remain unemployed.
- To inculcate a sense of pride amongst the previously disadvantaged individuals that economic success is in fact attainable by all and sundry, provided there is sheer commitment and dedication by the parties concerned.
- To invest directly and indirectly in economic regeneration projects through-out South Africa.
- Dedication to providing safe, reliable and efficient means of transportation and distribution through a competent and motivated team that is cost effective and a benefit to both parties concerned.
- To do our bit in a way of ploughing back into the communities, through social responsibility programmes, whenever we are in a position to do so, make financial or other resourceful donations to just cause for example give to organisations fighting HIV/AIDS and poverty.
Tel: 031 569 2636
Fax: 031 569 3838
Cell: (SAGIE) 083 786 4939
Cell: (RAKESH) 081 355 2123
30 Cypress Drive, Glen Anil,
Durban, 4001, KwaZulu Natal,
PO Box 19200, Dormerton,
Monday - 8.00 - 17.00.
Tuesday - 8.00 - 17.00.
Wednesday - 8.00 - 17.00.
Thursday - 8.00 - 17.00.
Friday - 8.00 - 17.00.
Saturday - 8.00 - 13.00.